Monday, August 17, 2009

No more car.. [for now]



So as of today, we are officially car-less. We have parted ways with our Bartholomew, an 86 Volvo, he was returned or demanded back I should say by his real parents. I liked having him around, he pulled through for us, even if there were so many things that was wrong with him, so many broken unfix-able parts. He did what he was meant to do, though. Which is take us from part A to part B. After the first "taking the car back" situation, i actually feel revealed not to "owe" those people anything anymore.

If everything goes smoothly as planned [I've learned not to get my hopes up anymore because anything can happen]we will get a new car, hopefully before I start my shift on Thursday. She will be a 94 Pontiac Firebird, which is in a good condition according to Kelley Blue Book. I'm very excited :) I hope to post pictures soon! [thinking of what name she would have]

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment