Sunday, December 18, 2011

Finally Married! :)

So, I forgot about this blog, I'm surprised to see that I still have followers. Thank you for sticking by all this time, most of you might be here from my YouTube channel. But if you're not, I'd like to share that my fiance is now my husband we finally got married on October 9, 2011.

Our wedding day turned out perfectly, although we leaped through fire to get to it, I never had second thoughts or doubts. Because of financial, weather, and other planning problems, we were forced to reschedule our wedding date. At first, I was devastated, but then i realized that the day didn't matter, nothing changed between us, so we took our time instead. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Planning a wedding is hard enough, making most of the wedding essentials is even harder. It took teamwork, and we feel so blessed that we have very helpful friends.

I made my own wedding dress. My husband designed and wrote the wedding invitation, and my friends and I put them together. We also made all the decorations. One of my friend's mom and I made the brides maids dresses as well as the corsages, boutonnieres.

Things that went wrong:
*The middle tier of our cake fell on the floor. Luckily, only the frosting was damaged, one of my Brides Maids Dana, [cake maker] was able to fix it :)

*My makeup appointment was pushed because the mall was closed when we got there

*We were running out of time and the decors wasn't up yet.

*Because we left some of my friends to fix things, some of our guests had to help setting up.

*We left one of our good friends to set up, and because they did so much work it left them little time to get ready for the event. They left shortly before the wedding to get ready [which was already a half hour late] and was running late back. [Sorry for leaving everything to you Micheal & Richie] Luckily one of my friends brought his guitar amp, so we plugged in my laptop to play the wedding march song :)

I know those things would have made anyone else's head blow up. But I wasn't worried about anything, I was about to marry the man of my life, and no amount of glitches was going to ruin my day. I was happy, and excited. All that mattered was that we get married that day.

The ceremony was short and sweet. Just like we wanted. The words were so beautiful, we loved each others vows, and to my eyes, everything went perfectly. It was the happiest day of my life. I had so much fun!

Video:



Pictures:












1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting. I've been watching your videos for a long time, but for a while I had no internet, so I haven't fully caught up until now. I am so glad that you guys are married. Crazy that it's almost been a year. =)
    My husband and I got married a few days after you. =) I'm really happy for you both and your guys' new chapter in life. =D

    ReplyDelete